Friday, April 20, 2012

 We Have a Visitor!





Shirt: H&M $13 (recent)
Cami: Old Navy
Pants: LC via Kohls (similar)(Similar)(<3 Paris Blues)
Shoes:Target
Necklace: JCP Similar colors here
Bracelets: F21 (Similar) but easy to find (cheap) anywhere
Bag: Steve Madden via Marshalls



So today I dusted off the ol' Digital SLR.  I feel terrible as my Mom and Grandma went in on it together for a Christmas gift (2 years ago), and I haven't learned how to use it yet.  Yikes,  I need to take a class...stat!

This outfit is a little loud, but that's what makes it fun right?!  I was actually inspired to purchase this necklace while following Lilly's Blog.  I would have never picked this up if she didn't convince me first. :)

And yes... that is my little bunny wanting to be by my side <3

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment