Friday, April 20, 2012

Rawr!


Shirt: Old Navy (Similar here, here, LOVE this one,& on sale)
Pants:NY&CO
Shoes: J Lo via Kohls (Similar here)


This is such an easy and comfortable outfit. I love the contrast, and especially love the leopard!! I am a leopard FREAK, but usually try to keep it subtle by limiting it to accessories. But when you can find a shirt in a classier (non chincy) print - get it girl!


And since I have an animal theme going here, I thought I'd formally introduce you to my little man.


BooBoo

When I first got him, he was supposedly a girl.  He had the name "Bella" for the first 4 months of his life.  Then one day, well.. I figured it out.  So he just goes by Booboo now. 

Or BooBear

Or Stinky Butt
<3

He doesn't care, just as long as he gets his head pet.


No comments:

Post a Comment