Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rainy day = Sunny pants :)








Chambray Top : Target ( Similar )
First Necklace: NY&Co (old) ( Similar and LOVE )
Second Necklace: JCP (Liz Claiborne) Still in stores
Watch: NY&Co ( old but they always have them)
Green Sweater: Old Navy (From the Fall)
Skinnies: NY&Co (check stores)
Shoes: DSW

Please excuse my lighting issues :)  The last outfit with the green sweater (a good way to bring fall sweaters into spring) is super bright here.  If it looked this 'off' in person, I would've never tried to photograph it. Maybe I'll redo it later (running SUPER late for work- nothing new).  The colors/textures do work well, PROMISE!

 I'm really glad I did my hair today...NOT.  I wasn't aware that it was raining until after I got myself ready.  After 10 mins my hair went up into the "sock bun."  I found that idea on pinterest, and I love how easy it is!  Anyway, these pants are a good way to brighten a rainy day aren't they? :)  Have a good one!  And don't forget to "subscribe" and follow.  Thanks! :)

10 comments:

  1. Love the sweater over the chambray shirt. And the color of the pants is the perfect yellow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment Lilly! So glad you stopped by :)

      Delete
  2. Love the yellow pants! And you rock the sock bun very well!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I have to pull my hair up for work, so I think this will be my new do ;) Have a good day!

      Delete
  3. Cute jeans! I haven't seen a ton of yellow jeans out in the blog world so it is quite refreshing.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks! They're surprisingly versatile too! :)

      Delete
  4. Love the yellow jeans on a dreary day! It's too easy to reach for the black + grey. You look beautiful.
    And isn't the sock bun great? :)
    XO - Marion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog Marion! Your comment made me smile :) This is all new to me, and its so much fun! (except when my camera battery dies... or your dog eats it lol)
      Have a good weekend!

      Ashley

      Delete
  5. The green sweater pulls this all together .. love it!
    pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is lovely! I am happy to join and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete