Monday, June 18, 2012

Blue & White







Top: TJ Maxx Similar
Jeans: Paige Similar Similar Similar
Belt: Ellen Tracy via TJ Maxx
Bag: Nine West
Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Watch: Fossil
Ring: NY&Co
Bracelets: Target/Loft



Good Morning!!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  The weather here was amazing!! 

I bring you, yet again, another outfit with white jeans.  I absolutely LOVE Paige denim, but it's so expensive.  So every time I see them at TJ Maxx, I scoop them right up!  I can wear HEELS with these babies.  That is HUGE for me!  These are the only jeans that I can actually put in the dryer... and if they shrink an inch they will still be long enough!  When I wash any other pair, I have to take them out wet, step on the ends, and pull pull pull to stretch the legs.  Then I hang dry them, and they get all stiff and wrinkly.  Ughh.

Anyway, my point is I love these!  And I'm hoping flare (and maybe even bell bottoms) come back!  I have to admit, I'm getting sick of skinny jeans.  I've had enough.  Who's with me?

Have a good one girls!
xoxo
Ashley







No comments:

Post a Comment