Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For the Love of Tunics










Top: NY&Co (last year) option option option
Tank underneath: NY&Co
Jeans: Paige via TJ Maxx
Shoes: Payless Similar Similar
Sunnies: TJ Maxx
Pearls: Gift
Ring: CR
Bracelets: Old



TGIT!!! Hey girls!  Guess who has a 3 day weekend!

Here is a quick, easy, and comfortable running errands to summer night look.  I grabbed this tunic from NY&Co last summer (grabbed my Mom one as well!) and I still love it this year.  They are normally a light fabric, and loose fitting.  Perfect for those need to hide the tummy days ;). 

If you are able to find a top that's cute, comfortable, and not a "hot trend"... I say GET IT.  When something is not super trendy, but still stylish, you'll get more wear out of it.  I have a pink, purple, and white one from Target that I bought  maybe 3 years ago, and it's still one of my favorite go-tos. 

Another great thing about these tops are the fun necklines.  No need for a statement necklace, however if you have an everyday necklace you never take off, you could most likely still wear it here.

Oh, and if you didn't know already, thats my "little" bunnybutt, BooBoo.  When I got him 5 years ago, they told me at the pet store he was a female "mini" lop.  Well, one wee wee and 7lbs later, they were clearly mistaken.

So, who wants to come over and do my roots?? Geesh! haha

Have a good one ladies!!
xoxox
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment