Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"I can see clearly now the rain is gone.."





*All photos courtesy of Catara Carrell Photography

Cardigan: Forever 21
Tank: Old Navy
Dress worn as skirt: Wal-mart Similar Similar
Necklace: eBay
Arm: Target, NY&Co

Good Morning!  Ok it didn't rain, but the song is in my head, and here's an outfit to brighten you day anyway :)  I know I just did this skirt/dress last week for Bonnie's Style to the Max(i), but it looks so much better when a pro takes your photos :)

One thing I forget to mention last week, is that if you are going to purchase a strapless maxi dress to wear as a skirt, you're going to want to buy a much smaller size.  I first bought a large without trying it on.  The first time I wore it, it was falling down past my waist, and I was tripping on the bottom constantly.  Stumbling like a fool was not the look I was going for here.  I ended up exchanging it for a small, and it was perfect.  It makes sense, obviously hopefully my chest is bigger than my waist, and I would need it to be tighter fitting as a skirt.  Depends on how many Qdoba burritos I eat that week I guess.

And if you want to see how else to style this cardigan, check this post out.

Thank you so much Catara for fitting me into your busy schedule! I wish I could have quality photos like this on my blog everyday!

If you haven't already, check her out at http://www.cataracarrellphotography.com/ or her Facebook page, and be sure to check in next Tuesday for some more awesome photos from her!

Have a bright (bright) bright sun-shiny day!
xoo
Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment