Monday, June 25, 2012

White Jeans... again! :)








Top: TJ Maxx (they had a ton) Similar cut&color combo:: another option:: another
Pants: Paige    Similar:: Similar::Similar
Watch and ring: NY&Co
Beaded bracelet: Target? (old)
Bracelet in the middle: Gifted. Chicos maybe love these
Clutch: Macys (old)
Shoes: DSW

Surprise surprise!  Another post with white jeans.  I will stop after this.  I swear its my last one.  Really, I'm done this time.

If you know me at all, you know those words are useless.  I can't tell you how many times I say those things... whether it be the samples at costco, while "sharing" a bag of peanut M&M's with the boy, or every time I order my favorite Vineyard 7 drink from my favorite BBQ joint ;)

Anyway, white jeans will dress up any normal top, OR could dress down a fancier top.  Go ahead, give it a try! :)

Have a good one!
xoxo
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment