Thursday, July 19, 2012

A cardigan saves the day

This outfit is very similar to this post, but it's different..  I swear!

p.s. Please excuse the frizz.



Dress: Ross....Similar.. Similar.. Similar .. Many others
Cardi: NY&Co..... Similar
Watch: Geneva
Shoes: Target (old)
Necklace: ancient


Yeah, I know.  It's a little too warm for a cardigan, but hear me out.  A good and versatile cardigan is always good to keep on hand for at least 3 reasons:

1. Restaurants and movie theaters are usually chilly.  No one wants their Fettuccine Alfredo with a side of goosebumps.

2. They provide a layer of style, color, or interest to an outfit.  Bonus!: This opens new doors to different accessories.

3. They disguise the ugly.  You know, like love handles and stuff... from the Fettuccine Alfredo.

This one is 3 quarter length because it's summer.  I buy them left and right. I recommend shopping at New York & Company and Target if you have long arms, and need full length sleeves.

And now for a little A.D.D...

Booboo likes when his mommy takes photos outside.  Photo time = play time.  That is, until an airplane flies overhead.  Then he freaks.


Okay, this has absolutely no relevance.  Moving on.
* * *

In other news, I'm behind on a few things.  I've had a crazy, but good, past couple of days.  The most exciting thing being there's a new baby in the family!!  Well technically my boyfriends family, but I'd like to claim him too, because he's just so darn cute. :)

 First, I'd like to thank Stephanie, from Pretty Little Things, for including me in the Versatile Blogger award last week!

And also Dana, from Dana's Lookbook, for including me in the Liebster award.


I'm not sure as to why they're called "awards".. but that doesn't change the fact that these two fellow bloggers are absolute sweethearts for bringing me in on it!  Both Stephanie and Dana are on my reading list, and I think it'd be nice if they became part of yours too :).


Hang in there everyone!  The weekend IS coming!!
-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment