Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fun with Pinks!







Top: NY&Co (old) Similar
Clutch: Target
Sunnies: Target
Ring: F21
Necklace: Rices (flea) Market..$2!!


I'm excited for color this week!  Must be because I'm "running" the 5k color run tomorrow morning with my girls :).  If you haven't heard of it yet, check out http://thecolorrun.com/.  Even if you're not a runner (and that would be me) it looks like tons of fun.  So, if I have Rainbow Brite hair for the next couple of days, I apologize.  Apparently it doesn't wash out of blonde hair to well.  Should make Monday morning at work a little interesting...that is if I don't die in the heat tomorrow! 

 Eww, "Monday"... get the word out of my mouth?!  It's the weekend! :)


Also, I just created a Facebook page.  Check it.

xoxo
Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment